Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gray Hairs, Forgotten Days, and the Office

Here are a few pictures of the office after we painted it. It was suppose to be a pretty eaasy task: however, once we peeled the 'baby' wallpaper off the yellow wall, we realized it was going to be more difficult than we thought. The paint under the wallpaper peeled, forcing us to have to sand the wall before we could prime it, and then apply two coats of paint. It was a headache- but we love the color now. And Chris finally has a 'fish' room.



On the other side of the fish there is a poster of Arkansas fish...


Picture of the office before we painted it.
Aside from painting, apparantly gray hairs come with teaching. I always hoped I had my dads hair, since he is just now turning gray... but I am afraid (though not for sure) that I may have inherited my moms hair- which means, I will go gray before 30. I also had to convince myself that this past Monday actually happened. I was driving home on Tuesday and I suddenly had no idea what day it was. I tried to remember what I did the day before, and all I could remember was church- so I thought it was Monday. It wasn't until the next day at school when someone informed me it was Wednesday, not Tuesday, that I realized I was a day off. I still don't remember Monday happening at all...
This weekend we are heading home! I am so excited! A good friend is getting married- and we couldn't miss it. We hoped to fly, but it's too expensive. So, it will be a long Friday and Sunday night as we drive to and from. But we can't wait!

No comments: