Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's been a while...

Obviously I haven't posted in a while...
Life has been crazy lately! With 2 trips home, Christmas parties, the Holidays, and school- there hasn't been a ton of free time, and when there is- I relax. :) I don't' have pictures from the holidays uploaded yet, but I will! I actually don't have much today at all, considering I am at work. :)

What I do have is this: Jamie gave me an awesome desk calender for Christmas, with the sweetest and most uplifting quotes! I have decided to post them every few days, so that everyone can appreciate them!

"Rejoice in every day of life." Ecclesiastes 11:8 ~I love this because I get so caught up in work and other things that I forget to rejoice in the everyday. The beautiful snow that is covering the ground, my amazing students, my super awesome husband, my family and friends, cooking with Chris, lounging around, walking the dog, and all of the other things that make my everyday wonderful! It's a sweet reminder to appreciate the small things of everyday.

And one from the past:

"There's more happiness in a single moment of God's presencethan in anything else in life (and He doesn't mind if you sweeten the happy moments with a little chocolate). " ~For me, this quote says to see God in everything, and to spend time with him every day!

More to come- the bell just rang and it's time to teach the future leaders of our country. :) (Scary thought, huh?)

No comments: