Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures from Christmas. :)

Our door decoration.

The decor on the bookshelf

Our first tree!

Christmas parade in West Lafayette

Chris's tool organizer.

His new hoodie.

His headlamp from me and Drew.

My new sleeping bag. I also got new boots, but they aren't pictured because I got them early.

Ice Skating

My strawberry cake that I made for Ben's birthday
We celebrated Christmas the Saturday before so we didn't have to haul all of our presents home. And also because we wanted to start our own traditions. We had Screwdrivers and breakfast casserole. Classy, I know. But it was oh so good! Then we opened gifts and stockings as we watched it snow. :) We watched movies and were super lazy all day. Just like it was Christmas!

No comments: