Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anniversary Trip

So, as I have said previously, my husband rocks. For our first anniversary he surprised me with a trip to Michigan City, The Indiana Dunes, and Chicago. Our first stop were The Dunes on Lake Michigan.




Our second stop was Chicago. In Chicago we went to see Billy Elliot at the Oriental Theatre. I have been there a few times to see Wicked (my favorite), so it was fun to see something different. Billy Elliot was definitely not Wicked, but it was good!


Chris took me to The Melting Pot for dinner. We have eaten here before, but it's so good we had to go again!

This is again at the Indiana Dunes. We stopped by before we went to the Outlet Malls at Michigan City. Chris hates to shop so the fact that the outlet mall was his idea was so sweet! He didn't complain at all.

No comments: