Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yummy bread

I wanted to share a recipe with all of you today! It's very good bread, and super easy. It was my first loaf ever and I plan to make it often. Here is the link to the blog I found the recipe at: http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/2009/03/wednesday-baking-cheap-cheap-breadfrench-bread/ I used white flour, but I plan on doing half wheat next time.

I recommend looking around the blog because it's awesome. She has some great ideas and recipes.

Update: My dad has an appointment for December 6 to get blood work done. Though this is an awfully long time to wait, I am grateful to have a day set. Thank you for your outpouring of love. Please continue to pray, especially for my mom, who isn't handling things as well as I thought.

Also, on a happier note, I ran for the first time since surgery. Even though the doc says to wait longer, I didn't. I have a 5K on Thursday and needed to get some miles in. It felt WONDERFUL! How I have missed it! :) I have been doing a Body Pump class three days a week, which rocks! If you have the option to take this class- you should!



And, guess what I had this morning.... That's right. A Starbucks Peppermint Mocha! Thanks to Becky for making a Starbucks run after our workout this morning!

These are the words I am determined to live by. I think I have been short with my students and Chris lately. I blame it on everything going on, but that isn't an excuse.


"When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule for everything
she says." Proverbs 31:26

No comments: