Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crossroads of Indiana Half Marathon

Whelp, half marathon #2 is DONE! Yay! Here are some pics:
I was ridiculously excited. It was a bit sad.

Chris was not so excited. In fact, before the race he asked, "How did I let you talk me into this again?"

Not flattering, but I had to show you what this course was like. It was filled with hills. It was miserable.

2:11 Finish Time

:) I am so grateful for a husband who will run with me.

Overall, we had a blast! Chris beat his time from the first half marathon by about 4 minutes. I was well on my way to beating mine, but I was worn out by running against the wind (25MPH wind to be exact) and up hill. I couldn't mentally push myself to keep running that pace, so I slowed down. Maybe next time, right? I have my next half marathon picked out, but I can't tell you until Chris tells me where I am living next year... :) But I guarantee it will have no hills.

No comments: