Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We pray, He answers

Yesterday, not long after I finished my blog post, Chris called. He got offered a job! Kind of... This may be a premature post, but what-the-heck, I am excited. He still has to go through one professor.

The job is only for a year, but it will get him experience, which we thought we would have to pick-up and move to a random city for a year to allow Chris to get the experience he needs. But, we get to stay right here! And the best part of all is that Chris told them he would like to accept a "real, long term" job if it came about, and they totally understood!

God is amazing. Seriously. I keep thinking that we are way too blessed. And we are. We don't deserve everything that the Lord keeps pouring out on us. It seems every time I turn around he is blessing us with something: friends, family, financial wisdom, perseverance, health, the health of family, jobs, peace, church, etc. I am truly in awe of his blessings.

 He is wonderful, and he has perfect plans, which I can't wait to see unfold.

Romans 12- 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments: