Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas shopping began a while ago for me, only to be finished on Black Friday. Black Friday started early;Hailey, Becky, and I headed to Old Navy at 1:30. Next stop was Kohl's, Dicks, Limited, and Gap! We had a blast, and as you can see in the picture we spent our fair share of money!

My buff hubby carrying the tree!
Putting it up
Putting the lights on the house
Chris and I don't do well with waiting until Christmas to begin giving gifts. We gave Hailey and Joey their gifts early.


I don't have a finished picture of the tree yet, but let me tell you- it's special.... It is kept "straight" by a weight and fishing line. :) But it isn't really straight. Just don't tell my husband I said that.

The decorations are up and plans are made for a visit home! I love the holidays!

No comments: