Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Years Resolution Update

For those of you who missed it, here are my new years resolutions: Bring it on, 2011

1. Making my own bread- check. I make 2 loaves of wheat bread every two weeks. I have finally found the "perfect" recipe which has become our staple. I also make our pizza crust, which is SO much cheaper than buying pizza. I am also able to keep some frozen, so when we are ready to eat it we pull it out, put our toppings on, and bake it! Super easy! Resolution #1 is so far an excuse!

2. Run 2 half marathons and a 10k before Christmas- checkish. I am running 3 half marathons and a full marathon. Not the exact goal, but definitely more of an accomplishment than the previous. Hopefully it all goes smoothly!

3. Menu's for the week- checkish. I did this during the school year, but not the summer. So far so good!

4. Go a year without cable- check.

5. Read the Bible more- uh-oh. This is not going well. It was, but then softball season hit and it went downhill from there. Hopefully I can get back on track.

6. Go through all the recipes on the frugalgirl- I give up. There's only two of us to eat lots of baked goods, and I don't want to get fat. It's for health reasons that I say no more of this goal.

I am definitely happy with the goals so far. Hopefully I can keep it up. :)

No comments: